Pages

A stroke of genius - ha.

2/23/10 7:31 PM


JULIAN CASABLANCAS

is out promoting his new album Phrazes for the Young and stopping in T.O.!!!

FRIDAY, APRIL 2, 2010 @ THE KOOL HAUS 
Originally @ The Phoenix - but it sold out fast so they moved to a more sizable venue... 
I'm not overly impressed about that - regardless, that's where I'll be in case you're wondering... 



Why I'm stoked for the Strokes front-man solo show: 
  • Is This It came out in 2001 - it remains one of my absolute favourite albums of all time.
  • Even though Julian has been married for five years and is expecting a baby this month (unless he/she has already arrived) he still rocks HARD, whether on tour promoting his solo album or working on the completion of the Strokes fourth album - which is coming soon... as he told New York Magazine.
  • Phrazes for the Young is wicked. Especially 11th Dimension, (scroll to watch).
  • IT'S JULIAN CASABLANCAS!!!! Seriously, enough said. 

Oh and...

I want to add this photo (below) to my poster collection.


Current Poster Collection:



Bob, Bob (Robert), and Bob. Maybe Julian's middle name is Bob? 

It just ties in so nicely, minus the name conflict, but I think I could learn to live with it.




11th Dimension video. 




Stay tuned for a post-show review. 

0 comments: