Pages

Jason Schwartzman for Opening Ceremony Spring 2010

2/12/10 2:48 PM

Opening Ceremony Spring/Summer 2010 brought to us in a short French nouvelle vague inspired film, with Jason Schwartzman and Kirsten Dunst, by Gia Coppola and Tracy Antonopoulos. I wonder if I'll ever get sick of this style... I think not.

The film screens tomorrow, but here's the "exclusive first-look" via Style.com


Music by Coconut Records, Is this sound ok? Yes, Jason... it's wicked.







LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I would... but it doesn't matter, because I really do! Jason Schwartzman is on my top 5. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i absolutely love this.
however my favourite part is the intro titles (because they were in futura).
the music is a close second. and of course, jason schwartzman comes third.

thanks for sharing empal!

eep said...

Coconut Records just had a new album released on January 20... interesting! I may further my investigation.