Pages

Have you met... me?

3/1/09 7:39 PM


Meet... me: an undecided aspiring journalist nearing the verge of migrating overseas on a permanent vacation to discover the meaning of life and my special place in the universe... just kidding, sort of.
While blogging seems like a trend that I should have naturally fallen for some time ago, I must say it has been something I have been putting off for a few of the following reasons:

1. I don't pride myself in falling for trends (I prefer doing my own thing)

2. I change my mind like - a simile of something that changes at an extremely high frequency - and the idea of attaching certain subjects to my name for a virtual eternity frightens me a little (I may have some unresolved commitment issues)

3. And, lastly, in reality I am quite shy and soft spoken and while I'd rather unveil my ideas, passions and inspirations in a non-virtual fashion (perhaps over a pitcher of beer with someone who is genuinely involved and who is not only a "Facebook friend" but a real, live friend) I have officially decided to put these reasons aside and enter the world of blogging to share my interests with those interested
...who knows it might even be fun and spark some ideas for future endeavors.

Enjoy :)
eep.

0 comments: