Pages

Remember when... pavilion.

3/12/10 1:05 AM

A blogger/high school friend (who was actually blogging while we were in high school, long before blogging became cool, in fact before I even knew what blogging was...) posted a questionnaire on her Live Journal. A questionnaire reminiscent of the kind we, too often, used to fill out back in the glory(?) days of high school. So for the lack of anything better to do at 3:30 a.m. I decided to fill it out and continue to battle my insomnia with a nostalgic trip down memory lane in my old Hotmail account inbox. Oh how I miss my teenage years... and it's past. 
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? 
If dating for six years and living together translates as serious, then yes.
02) What was your dream growing up?  
To one day be a famous broadway sensation.
03) What talent do you wish you had? 
That I could sing and dance, well. So I could fulfill the afore mentioned lifelong dream. 
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? 
Tea for me, please - or a good ol' Canadian brewski, on a patio in the sun.
05) Favorite vegetable? 
Carrots? Good for vision, I hear.
06) What was the last book you read? 
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - quite worth my time. 
07) What zodiac sign are you? 
A true Gemini. The truest.
08) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. 
Tattoos - no image is so symbolic to me I would scar myself with it forever, as of yet. 
Piercings - only one in each ear, which my mum wouldn't allow me to get until age 13, and I still cried like a baby, out of fear and sheer pain.  
09) Worst habit? 
Not paying attention. My mind wanders easily, I'm not trying to be rude... I'm working on it.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? 
No, but I would let you sit beside me on the streetcar? 
11) What is your favorite sport? 
To play - beach volleyball.
To watch - lacrosse, even though I likely wouldn't voluntarily watch it, I must admit it does entertain. 
12) Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? 
I'm optimistic in the spring.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? 
Have a panic attack. 
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? 
Boating accident last summer: smashed face, chipped and lost teeth, bruised ribs - not pretty. Could have been worse though, I'm grateful. 
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. 
Just one? When I read books, I narrate in a British accent (for reasons unknown).
16) Do you have any pets? 
I do not. I grew up with a family allergic to animals and petrified of dogs, so I've only ever had a pet fish with big bulgy eyes named ET. However, I would accept a pug, so the calendar and book I have of them wouldn't be so oddly creepy. (Weird fact #2)
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I would probably be irritated, it's called: call first! Hellllooo!
18) What was your first impression of me?
Likely wrong. I'm a horrible judge of character, and it usually takes me awhile to warm up to strangers. 
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Clowns terrify me, however I LOVE carnivals. 
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
That I could have my perfect, non-fake teeth back. 
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Conscience. I'm so ethical it makes me sick. Karma's the real deal folks. 
22) What eye colour do you have?
Greenish-blue. And not the other way around. 
23) Ever been arrested?
Ha ha. Right.
24) Bottle or can soda?
Bottle. 
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Explore the world. Specifically, Europe. More specifically, Barcelona, Vienna and Helsinki.
26) What's your favorite place to hang out?
In the sun.
27) Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, and I don't want to talk about it because it's dark and I'm awake and alone...  
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Create "art," write thoughts, dress up, take pictures, sing songs and dance (alone in my room). aha
29) Do you swear a lot?
Not exceptionally, when it's necessary.
30) Biggest pet peeve?
Lying. I HATE dishonesty. What's the point?!
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Evolving.
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
I believe in/appreciate love. 
33) Favourite and least favorite food?
Favourite - Thai.
Least favourite - dairy. 
34) Do you believe in God?
Yes. I need someone/thing to thank for my great fortune. 
Kensington Market, Summer 2005.
Feels so long ago and yet, not so much has changed

0 comments: