Pages

No distance that can hold us back

1/2/10 9:01 AM

Generally, I feel a sense of eeriness on New Years Day – especially reflecting on 2009 – a year that threw so many curve balls at me I almost didn’t know what to do with them all. 2010 is going to be amazing, I can feel it.

In 2010 I plan to focus on education & career based goal-setting.
I will UP my blog-posting frequency. And Tweet more.
I will graduate from Rye High with a certificate in Image Arts/New Media - becoming a Flash Master along the way.
I will get a job in my field of study - journalism, pr, communications, media relations, writing, editing – somewhere along these lines.
My site will go live and I will continue enhancing my portfolio.

Take millions and millions of photographs with my new Nikon D3000! Santa was quite generous this year! (YAY) 

I will do what I love and F**K the rest.

 
Happy 2010! Here’s to starting fresh and doing what you love. xo

0 comments: